Top 10 things I learned at college
by Mick Zano •
- 10. Sincerity – I am a one girl man, Kim
- 9. Diplomacy— It got me out of bar fights with men called Psycho.
- 8. Persuasion – Helped me to get others to type, research, and edit my term papers.
- 7. Multi-tasking — How to drink beer, shoot pool, and study all at once.
- 6. Sincerity— I am a one girl man, Patty.
- 5. Deception— How to look 21 when you’re 18
- 4. Penmanship— How to sign other people’s signatures.
- 3. Physical fitness— helped with moving kegs.
- 2. Business skills — How to raise money throwing keg parties.
- 1. Leadership — My team will not be defeated, at beer bong or quarters, right Danielle?
(Visited 44 times, 1 visits today)