Worst Rock Solo Careers of All Time
by Mick Zano •
- David Lee Roth (Hello Yankee Rose—Goodbye Diamond Dave!)
- Art Garfunkle (Hello silence my old friend)
- Oats of Hall & Oats: (The Just Oats Tour)
- Roger Daltry (Who?)
- Syd Barret (He’s dead now, so we can start the healing process)
- Glenn Frey of the Eagles (and as for you, Don, it’s always been about Joe. But good luck with that rainforest thing)
- We may be going out on a limb here, but Jimi Hendrix was nothing w/o The Experience
- Animal from the Muppets (pre rehab)
- Vince Neil of Motley Crue (although he did have a single on the Encino Man soundtrack)
- Did we mention the Just Oats Tour?
OK, OK, we made up the Oats one, but it’s plausible.
(Visited 82 times, 1 visits today)